Hi everyone, I made up the new bodice with the pleated sleeves this week, the pattern instructions said to stitch the sleeve hems by machine but I thought it would be nice to hand stitch the hems of the sleeves instead.
Here is the interlining in the sleeve and the hand stitched hem.
I finished the seams on the bodice of the dress like this.......
and here is the ribbon trim for the hem and the waistline, this ribbon is gorgeous, it is grosgrain ribbon by Berrisfords and I love it!
Now that the bodice is constructed, I will be starting on the skirt and the pockets over the next week and hopefully I will have another dress finished quite soon. I may start on a pink one for the summer, I am going to use the same pattern as the blue dress in my first post, the fabric is pink flowers for the skirt and plain pink fabric for the bodice.