Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

My new craft room finished and stitching in progress


Hi everyone, here is my new craft room ready to get stitching in! This is the sewing  section where I set out my sewing machine and cut out the patterns.


The red dress just needs hemming and the trim adding and its finished, I just need my hubby to check that the hem is straight when I am wearing it and then I can get it finished. In the meantime I have been cutting out a new pattern to make a pink Cythia Rowley Blouse, the fabric is 100% cotton, it is a really lovely colour.  

  
My stitching notions all handy in the drawer close to my stitching area.



Lots of space to cut out 

This week I purchased this fabric, can't wait to stitch a summer dress out of this, it will be a black bodice with the rose fabric for the skirt. 



Just need to finish off paint touch ups around the plugs after the fitter had moved them and then I can show you the other side of my craft room. 





Until next time - Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Mouse said...

ohhhhhh love it and you have soooo much room ... I have a problem called flat surface syndrome hahahah ...lol ... and you look like you have made a good job of the adjusting from this angle too :) love mouse xxxxxx

Solstitches said...

Wow! Your craft room was certainly well worth the wait Lynn.
It must be a real pleasure to sew in such a lovely work space.
Margaret